The sales representative will have a strong understanding of the sales process and excel at generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner who has strong negotiating skills and an ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Often tasked with giving presentations and attending networking events and trade shows, the sales representative must be both personable and professional.
- Maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure that they receive exceptional service and to identify potential new sales opportunities.
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to achieve company goals and objectives.
- Identify prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage sales cycle to close new business in all service categories.
- Possess in-depth product knowledge and be able to conduct demos and address questions.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through direct communication and solicitation of feedback.
- Prepare concise and accurate reports, proposals, booking packages, and other required documentation for executive-level presentations.
- Achieve sales goals by assessing current client needs and following a defined selling process with potential buyers, often including product demos and presentations.
- Three or more years of sales experience within a similar industry
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills
- Strong ability to balance persuasion with professionalism.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and CRM tools
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated problem solving skills, with the ability to work independently and under time constraints.
- Ability to effectively interact and communicate with peers and upper management.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Superior customer service skills
- Advanced skills in business development and acquiring new business.
- Ability to identify emerging markets.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Ability to travel at least 50% of the time to prospects and or customer sites, trade shows, or conventions.
To apply for this job email your details to Heather.Christine@sellcon.us